We are a leading provider of global IT service and product to a broad spectrum of international clients. Headquarter is in Switzerland and we support large companies; providing our services directly or through a network of partners. Wizlynx is developing new business with innovative IT product and services. We are glad to offer a pioneer role for individual who would like to grow together with company. Candidate who thrives on new challenge, with “can do” attitude and also do appreciate global business environment is highly appreciated.
JOB SUMMARY AND MISSION
This position contributes to the success of Wizlynx Group by performing the following:
- Working with a global team, providing Network-/Security Services on a high level of quality.
- Provide network specific technical expertise for the support of security network system requirements.
- Support customer in designing, managing and supporting different connectivity access models. Act as link between our customers and their stakeholders for request and troubleshooting maintaining:
- 100 000+ VPN Users,
- 100+ Firewalls
- 1000+ 3rd party Extranet Connections
- Manage incidents and requests for a defined technology environment, mainly Tier 2 & 3
- Configure and administer a defined technology/system (e.g., Hardware, Operating Systems, network and middleware) in support of on-going operations and projects.
- Models and acts in accordance with Wizlynx Group guiding principles.
- 2-5 years IT work experience.
- Fluent technical English (speech and writing).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English.
- Team oriented.
- Flexible attitude, reliable.
- Customer friendly approach and appearance.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Networking fundamentals, mainly TCP/IP.
- Understanding of LAN and WAN concepts.
- Basic understanding in Routing and Switching protocols.
- Experience with Firewall concepts and VPN technologies (IPSec and SSL).
- Experience with Check Point products.
- Microsoft OS and Office knowledge.
- Wireless technologies and protocols know-how.
- Network mapping and technical document writing.
- Programming skills of advantage.
- Experience with Database Systems and SQL of advantage
- Check Point Certificate of advantage (CCSA)
SUMMARY OF EDUCATION
- University or similar desirable.
SUMMARY OF IDEAL EXPERIENCE, SKILS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Support customer in designing, managing and supporting different connectivity access models. Act as link between our customers and their stakeholders for request and troubleshooting.
- Support and improve system environment and services (sizing).
- Actively respond to incidents and requests within defined SLA’s.
- Support defined areas of the business, e.g. departments or countries in user and operational requirements, troubleshooting and migration to new versions.
- Write all related documentation / update data in online tools (Changes, Validation docs, systems proposals/recommendation, etc.)
- Design configuration and administration in support of on-going projects, moves and changes.
- Execute change management activities using defined processes and protocols.
- Interaction with support teams in other global locations.
This position is based in Mexico City. Wizlynx Mexico will be a part of the global operational Structure (Singapore, Malaysia, USA, Switzerland, and Germany). Work would start as soon as possible. We offer a competitive salary and an array of benefits to qualified candidates.