As Cyber Security Consultant & Penetration Tester, you will execute a variety of engagements, conducting advanced hands-on penetration testing beyond automated tool validation, which will focus on targets that may include network devices, servers, web and mobile apps, web APIs, wireless infrastructures, IoT devices, and other information systems.
You will have the opportunity to combine technical expertise with your imagination to conduct targeted attacks and discover vulnerabilities, with the goal of ensuring wizlynx group’s customers remain one step ahead of its adversaries.
What your keys responsibilities will be
Responsibilities may include the following, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate as a participating member of the Cyber Security team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry, including awareness of new or revised security solutions, security standards, trends / best practices, offensive techniques, and tools
- Execute network, web application, wireless, and social engineering penetration tests that will vary in level of complexity from simple to potentially complex
- Author quality penetration test reports with professional documentation of identified and exploited vulnerabilities/weaknesses
- Provide detailed remediation guidance for findings
- Serve as a consultant in pre-sales, including assessment of client needs, project scopes and proposal preparation
- Share all knowledge and training with internal colleagues and teams
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our services
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or information systems, or equivalent work experience
- Two years direct Information Security experience in a security analyst, engineer, architect, consultant or a similar role
- Minimum of one year professional experience in penetration testing
- Technical knowledge across a broad range of computing platforms and network protocols
- High proficiency in a variety of operating systems such as Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and PowerShell
- Know-how in manual techniques for penetration testing (network equipment, servers, web applications, APIs, wireless, mobile, databases, and other information systems)
- Professional experience testing web applications for common web application security vulnerabilities as defined by OWASP, including input validation vulnerabilities, broken access controls, session management vulnerabilities, cross-site scripting issues, SQL injection and web server configuration issues
- Programming – Python, Perl, Java, Shell Scripting
- Tools – Proxies, Port Scanners, Vulnerability Scanners, Exploit Frameworks (ex: Burp, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare quality documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, CREST CRT, GIAC (GXPN, GWAPT, GPEN, GMOB) others are an asset.
- Must speak English and Spanish fluently
- Must have fluent written skills in English and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable to interact with people at all levels; team player
- Action-oriented and results driven
- Organized with strong time-management skills
- Flexible attitude, reliable
- Customer friendly approach and appearance
- Willingness to travel
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive and initiative driven
What we are offering you
You will get the opportunity to work with the best cyber security experts in a multi-cultural environment.
At wizlynx group, you will also have the chance go to conferences, participate to ethical hacking competitions, attend advanced trainings and pass highly recognized certifications.
We are offering you to work in a thrilling, challenging but fun environment where what you do is important and meaningful. At wizlynx, there is no limit but the sky. If you wish to learn and get involved in other areas of cyber security or the business, we will ensure that you get all the help you need to succeed.
You will also get dedicated time for security research on topics that interest you the most.
Who we are
wizlynx group is an ethical, trustworthy, and vendor agnostic Swiss Cyber Security provider. Our customers rely on us to effectively protect their business and trade secrets against any form of cybercrime, such as malware outbreak, malicious insiders, cyberattacks, cyber espionage, data leakage, and more.
We live and breathe Cyber Security! For this reason, we have designed a service portfolio that covers the entire risk management lifecycle to ensure our customer benefits the most from our passion and experience, but primarily to maximize their protection.
Our Cyber Security Services rely on highly skilled security professionals and penetration testers with long-lasting experience, both in defense and offense, while holding the most recognized certifications in the industry.
Apply now if you think you are a good match! We will respond to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to check us out: https://www.wizlynxgroup.com/