About the job
We are a leading provider of global IT
service and product to a broad spectrum of international clients. Headquarter
is in Switzerland and we support large companies, providing our services
directly or through a network of partners. Wizlynx is developing new business
with innovative IT product and services. We are glad to offer a pioneer role
for individual who would like to grow together with company. Candidate who
thrives on new challenge, with “can do” attitude and also do appreciate global
business environment is highly appreciated.
JOB SUMMARY AND MISSION
This position contributes to the success
of Wizlynx Group by performing the following:
- Working with a global team, providing
Network-/Security Services on a high level of quality.
- Provide network specific technical
expertise for the support of security network system requirements.
- Support customer in designing, managing,
and supporting different connectivity access models. Act as link between our
customers and their stakeholders for request and troubleshooting maintaining:
- 100 000+ VPN Users
- 100+ Firewalls
- 1000+ 3rd party Extranet Connections
- Manage incidents and requests for a
defined technology environment, mainly Tier 2 & 3
- Configure and administer a defined
technology/system (e.g., Hardware, Operating Systems, network, and middleware)
in support of on-going operations and projects.
- Responsible for coordinating and
executing SIEM application security design, implementation, and deployment in
the scope of large size data processing.
- Monitor network logs, server and
workstation logs, network traffic, and other log sources for security-related
alerts, events, and potential incidents.
- Detect and identify inconsistencies or
pattern that could indicate complex cyber-attack.
- Ability to read and understand and
analyze system and network traffic data including security event logs, system
logs, application logs, etc.
- 3-5 years IT work experience.
- Fluent technical English (speech and
- Ability to communicate clearly and
concisely, both orally and in writing in English.
- Team oriented
- Flexible attitude, reliable
- Customer friendly approach and
- Willingness to travel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Networking fundamentals, mainly TCP/IP
- Understanding of LAN and WAN concepts
- Basic understanding in Routing and
- Experience with Firewall concepts and
VPN technologies (IPSec and SSL)
- Experience with Check Point products
- Microsoft OS and Office knowledge
- Wireless technologies and protocols
- Network mapping and technical document
- Programming skills of advantage
- Experience with Database Systems and SQL
- Check Point Certificate of advantage
- Hands on Experience on SOC, SIEM,
Vulnerability management, Security Incident Response, in anti-malware, advanced
threat protection, Logs of security devices like firewall, IDS, IPS, Proxy etc
- Experience working within a SOC or
SUMMARY OF EDUCATION
- University or similar desirable.
SUMMARY OF IDEAL EXPERIENCE, SKILS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Support customer in designing, managing
and supporting different connectivity access models.
- Act as link between our customers and
their stakeholders for request and troubleshooting
- Support and improve system environment
and services (sizing)
- Actively respond to incidents and
requests within defined SLA’s
- Support defined areas of the business,
e.g. departments or countries in user and operational requirements,
troubleshooting and migration to new versions
- Write all related documentation / update
data in online tools (Changes, Validation docs, systems
- Design configuration and administration
in support of on-going projects, moves and changes.
- Execute change management activities
using defined processes and protocols.
- Interaction with support teams in other
POTENTIAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- Training and certification of one or more
products managed by wizlynx
- Product and/or Service Champion
- Advancement to higher operational tiers
and/or team leader
- Potential assignment of service delivery
tasks up to and including full service management