Job Summary and Mission
This position contributes to the success of wizlynx group by performing the following:
- Responsible for development and operational activities across the entire scope of our clients Security Governance, Risk and Compliance programs.
- The job encompasses leading and participating in the assessment of security, risks, and control effectiveness for applications, infrastructure, and technology projects. The Specialist will identify, classify, and document control issues in our clients computing environment by documenting assessment results, recommending corrective action, tracking remediation, evaluating policy and control standard exceptions, and regularly reporting to our clients IT management.
- Serve as the primary contact point for issue escalation
- Manage service support requirements and ensure that quality plan, KPIs/SLAs are met
- Draft support SOP and documentation
- Models and acts in accordance with wizlynx group guiding principles
With this position, you will also have the opportunity to get introduced to different areas of information and cyber security such as Offensive Security & Penetration Testing
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Leads IT control assessments for our clients to ensure effective IT controls are in place to meeting operational and compliance requirements.
- Works with our clients IT, Internal Audit, Compliance and other key stakeholders to create an IT GRC strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the IT risks inherent in our client’s operations and industry.
- Develops Vendor Risk Management policies and supports client’s risk profile assessment for vendor on-boarding process and conducts annual review of critical vendors.
- Performs ongoing logical access reviews and recommends updates to access control privileges to ensure proper Segregation of Duties based on user access reviews.
- Effectively reports and communicates testing results to client’s IT management for corrective action, where required.
- Conducts information security awareness training.
- Performs evidence collection and project management assistance of our clients annual compliance (e.g. CREST, PCI DSS) certification program.
- Track and monitor risk exceptions to ensure control deviations are identified and mitigating controls are in place.
- Assist our clients with drafting and maintaining information security policies
- Provides mentoring for other team members.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, inspires teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and uses current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Facilitates the performance and testing of our client’s annual disaster recovery tests and business continuity plans.
Summary of Ideal Experience, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
a) Senior GRC role:
A minimum of five years of experience in information security or in a technology-related field, and strong knowledge base in operations, enterprise networking, system evaluation/architecture and consulting experience preferred
b) Junior GRC role:
One to two years of experience in information security or in a technology-related field, and strong knowledge base in operations, enterprise networking, system evaluation/architecture and consulting experience preferred
- Strong understanding of and ability to provide security configuration and testing of networking and operating systems including TCP/IP, WAN/LAN routing, VLAN architecture, and a wide array of large-scale environments including various major web application servers
- Strong understanding of information security principles such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, and PDPA.
- Fluent technical English (written and spoken)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, in local language
- Excellent team leadership, team oriented and team player who takes ownership
- Flexible attitude, reliable, action oriented
- Customer friendly approach and appearance
- Willingness to travel
- Innovative to push new ideas, dynamic and forward looking with clear management principle towards the team
- Able to work independently, critical thinking and be able to communicate effectively with the support team and customers
- Enjoys working in global team with different cultures
Technical Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft OS and Office knowledge
- Technical document writing
- Experience in Project Management in IT
- Knowledge in perimeter firewall infrastructure and VPN remote access
Summary of Education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
Certifications / Training
- CISM, CISA, CRISC, CISSP certified
- ITSM or ITIL certified
- Functional certification such as MCSE, CCNA, CNE preferred
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Achieve agreed targets/SLA/KPI in terms of quality, time and cost
- Lead team members to achieve team/organizational goals
- Improve and retain high customer satisfaction
POTENTIAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- Advance to higher business development tiers or geographic reach