As Senior Security Consultant & Penetration Tester, you will lead and execute a variety of engagements, conducting advanced hands-on penetration testing beyond automated tool validation, which will focus on targets that may include network devices, servers, web and mobile apps, web APIs, wireless infrastructures, IoT devices, and other information systems.
You will have the opportunity to combine technical expertise with your imagination to conduct targeted attacks and discover vulnerabilities, with the goal of ensuring wizlynx group’s customers remain one step ahead of its adversaries.
This role will be part of a team of IT security and information security experts, providing excellent services to customers and internal teams.
What your keys responsibilities will be
Responsibilities may include the following, but are not limited to:
· Collaborate as a participating member of the IT-Security and Information Security team
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry, including awareness of new or revised security solutions, security standards, trends / best practices, offensive techniques, and tools
· Lead and execute network, web application, wireless, and social engineering penetration tests that will vary in level of complexity from simple to potentially complex
· Author quality penetration test reports with professional documentation of identified and exploited vulnerabilities/weaknesses
· Provide detailed remediation guidance for findings
· Serve as a consultant in pre-sales, including assessment of client needs, project scopes and proposal preparation
· Share all knowledge and training with internal colleagues and teams
What we are looking for
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or information systems, or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of five years direct Information Security experience in a security analyst, engineer, architect, consultant or a similar role
· Minimum of two years’ professional experience in penetration testing
· Technical knowledge across a broad range of computing platforms and network protocols
· High proficiency in a variety of operating systems such as Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and PowerShell
· High proficiency in manual techniques for penetration testing (network equipment, servers, web applications, APIs, wireless, mobile, databases, and other information systems)
· Proven professional experience testing web applications for common web application security vulnerabilities as defined by OWASP, including input validation vulnerabilities, broken access controls, session management vulnerabilities, cross-site scripting issues, SQL injection and web server configuration issues
· Programming – Python, Perl, Java, Shell Scripting
· Tools – Proxies, Port Scanners, Vulnerability Scanners, Exploit Frameworks (ex: Burp, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit)
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare quality documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences
· Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CREST CRT, GIAC (GXPN, GWAPT, GPEN, GMOB) others are highly desired
· Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
· Excellent interpersonal skills, capable to interact with people at all levels; team player
· Action-oriented and results driven
· Organized with strong time-management skills
· Flexible attitude, reliable
· Customer friendly approach and appearance
· Willingness to travel
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
What we are offering you
You will get the opportunity to work with the best cyber security experts in a multi-cultural environment.
At wizlynx group, you will also have the chance go to conferences, participate to ethical hacking competitions, attend advanced trainings and pass highly recognised certifications.
We are offering you to work in a thrilling, challenging but fun environment where what you do is important and meaningful. At wizlynx, there is no limit but the sky. If you wish to learn and get involved in other areas of cyber security or the business, we will ensure that you get all the help you need to succeed. Furthermore, as senior penetration tester, you will be part of the wizlynx red teaming services consisting in emulating real-world threats using cybercriminals TTPs.
You will get dedicated time for security research on topics that interest you the most.