About the Job
group, with the founding core of our company headquartered in Switzerland since
1992, is an ethical, trustworthy, and vendor agnostic global Cyber Security
provider. Our vision is to be a best-in-class global Cyber Security company,
enabling customers to focus on their core business by providing high-quality,
value added and innovative Cyber Security services.
Cyber Security Incident Responder, you will participate in a variety of incident
response engagement, conducting hands-on analysis to identify the type and
extent of cyber-attacks as well as provide recommendations to eradicate and
recover from the incident.
You will play
a major role with our customers and work closely with our business partners and
technical teams, having a main mission of stopping attacks, identifying root
causes, and helping our customers safely recover and restore operations.
contributes to the success of wizlynx group by performing the following:
respond to requests & regularly update customers within defined SLAs
first customer contact to identify the type of security incident and provide
and follow through on IT security incidents in a geographically distributed
environment, considering all relevant technical and non-technical stakeholders
during all phases of the incident
with security incident response activities including executing playbooks,
gathering and reviewing data, and incident remediation
trends, patterns, or anomaly correlations utilizing security-relevant data.
analysis to isolate indicators of compromise.
vulnerability assessments & audits to validate compliance with computer
log analysis to identify malicious activity and anomalous behavior.
closely with partners to coordinate work during containment, eradication, and
progress and completion of incident response cases, coordinating with billing
team to ensure payments are collected
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Cyber Security or related field
- 1+ years of experience in the Information Technology
field (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree) is an asset
- Good knowledge of Hacker Tools and Techniques, as well
as Incident Handling methodologies
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and OSI layer model
- Expertise across a variety of security products
including firewalls, URL filtering, information security and virus protection
- A basic understanding of windows server domain
infrastructure as well as desktop windows administration.
- Working knowledge of log files from a variety of
sources, to include individual host logs, network traffic logs, firewall logs,
web logs, or intrusion prevention logs
- Working knowledge of diverse operating systems,
networking protocols, systems administration and security technologies
- Experience with packet analysis (Wireshark) and Malware
- Good German, French, and English technical communication
skills (written and oral). Italian is a plus.
and Added Experience
- Team oriented
- Flexible attitude, reliable
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and
analytical skills with the ability to de-construct problems
- Being proactive, independent, and able to take
decisions when facing challenges
time management and organizational skills
and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills and decision-making