wizlynx group, we're on a mission to fortify the digital defense of our clients
by staying one step ahead of cyber threats. As a Red Team Specialist, you'll
play a pivotal role in our cybersecurity team, focusing on emulating threat
actors to assess and enhance the security of enterprise networks. Your mission:
to penetrate, identify vulnerabilities, and simulate cyberattacks to strengthen
our clients' defenses.
- Emulate threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures
to assess the security posture of client networks.
- Execute red teaming exercises, striving to achieve
defined objectives, such as gaining domain admin privileges, accessing
sensitive information, or simulating ransomware attacks.
- Stay updated on current threat actor groups, their
tactics, and tools to replicate them effectively during client engagements.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical expertise and
adaptability in assimilating new knowledge.
- Utilize your deep understanding of complex information
systems and industry trends to identify vulnerabilities and communicate
findings to the engagement team and client management through written reports
and verbal presentations.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives, including
coaching, recruiting, training, and staff retention.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning by maintaining an
educational program to develop your personal skills and those of your team.
Adhere to workplace policies and procedures,
setting a positive example for your colleagues
Qualifications and attributes
Desired qualification include:
- A bachelor or master's degree in Information Systems,
Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- 3+ years of recent experience in offensive security,
including internal and external penetration testing, Red Teaming, and social
- Possession of certifications such as OSEP, GXPN, CRTO,
- Proven ability to work independently or within large,
complex projects delivering offensive cyber security services.
- Proficiency in developing, extending, or modifying
exploits and offensive security tools, as well as operational experience in
exploitation, lateral movement, and persistence on Windows and Linux systems.
- Experience bypassing preventative and detective endpoint
and network security controls, using C2 frameworks like Cobalt Strike and
Metasploit, and leveraging common offensive security tools (e.g., nmap,
CrackMapExec, Impacket, Responder, etc.).
- Strong OSINT collection and organization skills, both
manual and automated.
- In-depth knowledge of modern offensive security tools and
frameworks, including Bloodhound, nmap, and Impacket.
- Familiarity with the Cyber Kill Chain and the MITRE
- Coding skills, in any of the following languages: C#,
Python, C++, Go, PowerShell, ASP.NET.
- Excellent knowledge of local Red & Purple Teaming
frameworks and guidelines such as iCAST, TIBER-EU, ABS’ Red Team Guidelines,
- Advanced understanding of Windows and Unix operating
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, verbal,
communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in conducting penetration tests and red
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
communication skills in English (written and spoken), other languages such as
Mandarin is an advantage
What we are offering you
You will get the opportunity to work with the best cyber security experts in a multi-cultural environment.
At wizlynx group, you will also have the chance go to conferences, participate to ethical hacking competitions, attend advanced trainings and pass highly recognized certifications.
We are offering you to work in a thrilling, challenging but fun environment where what you do is important and meaningful. At wizlynx, there is no limit but the sky. If you wish to learn and get involved in other areas of cyber security or the business, we will ensure that you get all the help you need to succeed.
You will also get dedicated time for security research on topics that interest you the most.